- Strategically planning as well as creating marketing activities on the online market. Including various marketing activities in accordance with the company policy.
- Making a marketing plan to increase sales from current and new communication channels.
- Procuring marketing activities that can increase sales, profit and creates maximum satisfaction for customers.
- Preparing and coordinating marketing brief for those responsible and responsible in that area.
- Preparing report data to monitor the work to achieve its goals.
- Preparing data reports, analyzing and summarizing various statistics of each channel to adjust the strategy accordingly.
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- Age not over 30 years.
- Have experience in marketing or digital marketing.
- Good command of English both oral and written skill.
- Mandarin writing and speaking skills are preferred.
- Microsoft Excel (Pivot, Vlookup).