- Managing all marketing activities within the Marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives, and driving qualified traffic to our front door.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Managing all front door operation tasks.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, and measuring the results.
- Being a part of the creation of CRM plans for both internal & external use to increase sales, and ensuring successful execution to meet the company objectives.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials & AW.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Conducting competitor analysis (MKT plans / promotions / distribution / location / strategy).
- Taking overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Tracking and reporting on spend against budget for marketing campaigns. This role is supported by a central marketing ops function and additional team members who work on content, thought leadership, measurement, and tactical support.
- Designing product brochures, etc.
- Defining, designing, and implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store.
- Producing in-store displays, signs, interior displays, and special promotions displays.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Aged between 25-28 years old.
- 3-5 years of experience in skincare in drugstore chains or hospitals.
- E-commerce & VMD experience is plus.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- A confident and dynamic personality.
- A strong creative outlook.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.