- Overseeing all property operation functionality related to developer’s management.
- Being responsible for hotel marketing plans.
- Maximizing the sales potential of the properly and the management company.
- Understanding the local real estate market, including supply and demand, pricing, housing, and renovation trends.
- Managing a group of residential properties and fulfilling the company’s obligations under the property’s management agreement.
- Leading all operations, which includes a team of property managers, administrators, engineers, and technicians, by conducting regular meetings to review service expectations, brainstorming, and problem-solving, etc.
- Developing operating and capital budgets, tracking variances, and ensuring a smooth recovery process.
- Establishing/maintaining standardisation and consistency in terms of property management practices.
- Leading, managing, and communicating information about capital projects and property rehabilitations.
- Maintaining relations with third party owners, ensuring total contract compliance, including the preparation of accurate and timely reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with property management policies and procedures, codes, regulations and governmental agency directives.
- Acting in the absence of the Executive Director.
- Leading various special projects or special events, as needed.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in in business development, marketing, business / financial analysis related to property / real estate development.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with officials, business partners, and the investment community.
- Good at networking and relationship management.
- Good communication skills, both Thai and English.
- Young, dynamic and flexible.
- Able to travel.