- Following up with corporate debtors to find an amicable solution to pay off their debt to our client.
- Calling, emailing, and visiting the debtors to encourage them to pay their outstanding debts via the best solutions possible which is acceptable to both the debtor and the creditor.
- All debtors are companies we do not deal with personal debt. All of the debts are trade debts.
- Understanding international trade documents such as invoices, sales contracts, and bills of lading, etc.
- This position will report to the Director of UCS SEA in Thailand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Law, or a Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Collections, Finance, Accounting, or Receivables.
- An independent worker.
- An aggressiveness in following up with debtors.
- There will be regular domestic travel.
- There may be some international travel.
- We prefer someone with a personal vehicle so that they can visit debtors with their personal vehicle (all trips will be reimbursed).