- Building and maintaining relationships with customers; mainly Japanese customers, including developing the customer relations strategy.
- Being the window person in relation to complaints, and escalating the issues appropriately.
- Working with the internal teams; Marketing and Engineering, to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Operating tasks within the approved budget.
- Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant.
- Good communication skills in both English (TOEIC score of over 500) and Japanese (N2).
- Working experience in customer services or sales is an advantage.
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work in Chonburi.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus, and a five day working week.
Reference Code: CM1212205