- Performing capacity planning, installation, creating a configuration, documentation, database designing, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, performance tuning, as well as backing up and data recovery.
- Managing, maintaining, and supporting the Databases.
- Troubleshooting and resolve database issues for the production environment
- Being familiar with the database HA, replication, and clustering technique.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and supporting release and deployment activities.
- Developing, maintaining and supporting Database as a Service (DaaS).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Must have substantial experience with MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL or DB2 DBA is preferred. Experience on Both Windows server, and Linux Red Hat.
- Experience with Linux shell or PowerShell script.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
- Willing to learn new technologies and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written.
- Good command of English.
- Annual leave 15 days after probation.
- Work from home 30 days/year.
- Bonus 1 month (variable).
- OPD/IPD 20,000/ year.
- Dental: 3000/year.
- Provident 3%.