This role will ensure that all employee database is accurate and up to date, provide HR statistic report to support HR strategic decision, and manage key HR systems to ensure that system work properly.
Employee and Organization Data
- Managing and maintaining the HR Master Organization Chart.
- Maintaining the quality and consistency of HRIS database information.
- Ensuring that the employee database stays up to date with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Keeping all employee database up to date in the Global Directory system.
- Providing employee information to support other concern parties and also other HR-related Team with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Acting as an expert in supporting SAP implementation project for Employee and Organization Data
- Managing the HR system (HRC) and closely collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders such as Vendor and IT to ensure that systems work properly.
- Maintaining and monitoring system interface between Global and Local system and act upon require if any issue arises.
- Providing technical support to employees for HR-related issues (e.g. leave request and status, personal information, Payslip).
- Acting as an expert and providing consultation with HR-related teams and employees in using the HRC/HRC system.
- Providing quality HRIS routine and ad-hoc reports within the timeline.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management Information Systems, or other relevant subjects.
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in HRIS, Information System Management or other related fields with a good understanding of end-to-end HR Process.
- Database management skill, Advance Excel skill, Logical and analytical skills.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in the HR Database Management system will be a plus.