This role supports business data integration via direct responsibility for consolidating data from multiple operational systems and contributions towards management reporting.
- Aggregating large datasets from various internal and external sources.
- Developing data marts that will enable quick turnaround on generating reports to fulfil business needs.
- Understanding, consolidating and improving the efficiency of generating reports and the effectiveness of report presentation within the organization.
- Designing and developing both traditional insurance KPIs and progressive analytics metrics to continuously drive enhancements across the insurance value chain.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ years experiences as a data engineer or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree or master in MIS, Data Science, IT or related field
- Insurance industry experience desirable
- Proven track record of using SQL and developing scripts to perform data cleansing, work with large data sets and draw insights
- Knowledge of common data warehousing architectures and ETL methods.
- Working knowledge of structured business systems analytics methods, especially relational data modelling, dimensional modelling and process modelling.