- Achieving sales targets set Management.
- Being responsible for ensuring the profitability of the team by aggressively selling PRTR’s range of recruitment services and ensuring that customers are provided with quality solutions.
- Meeting and advising existing clients on PRTR’s range of services, responding to new clients’ requests for information and actively seeking new clients.
- Compiling complex but reasonable quotations that offer PRTR’s clients solutions to meet their requirements, whilst ensuring that pre-determined profit margins are maintained.
- Handling approaches to new clients by performing telesales functions and arranging meetings with clients to present PRTR’s services.
- Carrying out recruitment projects, planning resources to complete projects, sourcing, approaching and interviewing candidates and offering them new job opportunities.
- Performing vavrious other assignments as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- At least 2 years of work experience ideally from a recruitment firm, sales, sales coordinator, customer services, or related field.
- Willingness to learn and take risks to deliver exceptional results.
- Able to work under pressure and handle performance targets.
- Mature, a professional appearance, active, highly motivated, service-minded, creative and able to work independently.
- A well-organized person and able to multi-task in order to complete projects on time and to the satisfaction of both clients and candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a fair command of both spoken and written English.