- Coordinating with users to get requirements.
- Designing and creating concepts for applications based on requirements and the Android platform.
- Developing applications for connecting SAP and Lotus Notes with web services by using Java language.
- Coding, enhancing, and testing software applications to complete the requirements.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of structure and processes to deliver more value.
- Aged 23–35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or a related field.
- Thai nationality.
- Experience in Java application programming, Java scripts and web services.
- Experiences in developing mobile applications (Android).
- Good command of English.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- An attractive remuneration package.
- quarterly bonus.
- annual bonus.
- Provident fund.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Annual medical check-up.
- Housing loan with the Government Housing Bank.
- Professional training courses and scholarships.
- Great career opportunities.
- Gain more knowledge for business/SAP process.