- Recording and maintaining hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Maintaining confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the network.
- Performing requirement and specification analysis with respect to ERP-systems.
- Analysing the department’s needs for ERP.
- Training and assisting other users of the ERP-system.
- Maintaining the ERP-system.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related.
- Associates or 3-5 years of work experience in IT.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience with ERP-systems and Active Directory.
- Strong written & oral communication skills.
- Good English communication skills.