- Identifying business opportunities with professional real estate sellers and ensuring category growth.
- Ensuring business development strategies are well understood and executed by sales teams.
- Setting, tracking and analyzing key performance indicators – presenting actionable insights and recommendations that drive towards the best possible outcome.
- Building influential relationships with people and companies throughout the real estate and technology industries.
- Solving (often) undefined or abstract tactical or strategic challenges.
- Supporting the Business Director in strategic planning, performance analysis, and conducting analysis to develop market and operational insights.
- Collaborating with UX and product teams in determining the needs of brokerage and other professional real estate sellers in terms of posting and feature packages as well as other product requirements.
- Thai Nationality.
- Min 5+ years of Professional Experience, with a background in Business Development/Real Estate.
- Humble, flexible personality, with a deep interest in developing teams and emerging businesses.
- Big picture thinking – you will need to figure out how to communicate strategy and coach teams to address two different business models in the property.
- Strong management skills combined with a hands-on attitude.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to collect and synthesize data and to translate insights into leadership and initiative.
- Ability to communicate fluently in Thai and English.