Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing overall HR & GA functions under Thai Labour Laws, including Recruitment, Employment, Training, Employee Relationships, Compensation, Welfare & Benefits, and all administration jobs.
- Arranging & reviewing all documentation related to HR & GA jobs.
- Providing knowledge of, checking & updating labor laws or company-related laws.
- Being a leader in relation to legal compliance and the Welfare Committee.
- Communicating with various government departments such as the Labour & Welfare Department.
- Communicating and providing advice to all departments on potential rules, regulations and disciplinary actions.
- Supervising subordinates to perform as assigned.
- Coordinating with various relevant departments.
- Male or Female, aged 35–45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Human Resources & General Affairs functions.
- Experience working in manufacturing or a Japanese company is preferable.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, high problem-solving skills, with a service mind.
- Fair to good command of English & computer literate.
- Good knowledge labor act and labor relation act
- Have skills in analysis and synthesis of problems
- Hours of working: 08.00 – 17.00(Mon – Fri).
- Variable Bonus (4 - 5 months).
- Annual Leave: 6 days (Can use after 1 year).
- IPD/OPD+Dental Allowance(After Probation).
- Other Allowance.
- Shuttle Bus (from BTS Bangna/Central Plaza Bangna/Keha Bangphli) to Company.