KEY JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Being responsible for the overall Finance & Accounting transactions in the company (Accounting 30% & Finance 70%).
- Leading overall nonproduct investment, cost financial analysis, and budget control to support operations.
- Analyzing workflow and reporting to redesign process for improvement.
- Preparing workflow and process flow including operation manual.
- Leading and supervising team members.
- Traveling to branch sometimes (Not often).
- Female only, age not over 45 years.
- Experienced for 5 years and above in Finance and Accounting role (Especially focus on Finance).
- Experienced in Automotive is preferable.
- Manage team experience and must have subordinates.
- Fair-good English (int. with MD Malaysian).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.