- Providing strategic management for Operation Development team to achieve business transformation plans and operational excellence and to deliver business short-term and long-term objectives and strategies.
- Driving Operation Development plans in response to business change and priority.
- Leading innovative solutions to deliver cost-effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of the business operations.
- Leading business transformation plans by utilizing and managing resources and working capital to maximise business advantage and achieve financial goals.
- Managing PMO and related activities to ensure the deliverables are aligned with business targets and goals.
- Executing implementation of Operation Development plans to cover areas such as productivity, capacity, communication and etc.
- Working closely with the business functions and ensuring development and improvement initiatives are conducted in a timely manner and with cost-efficient deliverables.
- Preferably a Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management or a related field.
- More than 15 years of overall experience with a focus on operation development or business process improvement from the large-scale organisation.
- Experience in a management consulting role is advantageous.
- Experience in program design, performance measurement and process improvement.
- Strong stakeholder management, presentation and leadership skills.
- Experience leading a team.
- Very good English skills.