- Performing financial analysis on forecast and operating results.
- Monitoring, tracking, and analyzing weekly, monthly & quarterly business unit revenue & performance to identify gaps and recommending remedial measures.
- Developing, providing and communicating critical financial insight to the General Manager / Business Unit team leaders regarding purchase price variances, labour & overhead spending, production variances, scrap, and other key financial and performance indicators to assist in driving highly successful financial company targets.
- Tracking and monitoring the E&O inventory with analysis of any changes, and closely working with the BU Lead team to get customer POs covering E&O.
- Performing annual and periodic physical inventory checks and working with the Warehouse & Inventory team for variance reconciliation.
- Working with the Business Unit Engineering team to provide quarterly CAPEX budgets, and advising the Fixed Asset team on the timely capitalization, impairment, and disposal of fixed assets.
- Ensuring alignment of financial reporting with USGAAP, SOX compliance, and the integrity and documentation of all financial reporting associated with the Operations team.
- Building strong analysis, planning & prioritization of larger and complex tasks – month-end closing, quarterly and monthly business unit’s financial P&L forecast and Annual Operation Budgeting (AOP).
- Managing the inventory, account receivable and payable position of the respective business unit to ensure the assets are turning in line with the Company’s objectives.
- Liaising with Business Unit Leader (BU), Corporate Finance, Supply Chain, and the Internal and External Auditors.
- Assisting the Director/VP Finance with special projects as needed.
- BBA, MBA, or above in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 3-7 years diversified financial experiences. CPA is an advantage.
- Good to very good in English, both speaking and writing.
- Financial and accounting experience with an emphasis on manufacturing cost accounting.
- Knowledge in Finance & Accounting, Sarbanes Oxley.