- Handling and controlling accounts receivable functions.
- Handling all trade creditor related processes, preparing receipt vouchers, checking outstanding balances, and reviewing monthly reports
- Preparing, checking, and following up on WHT.
- Preparing financial reports, management reports, and budgets under tight deadlines.
- Recording invoice receiving (IR) and adjusting received cash/cheques.
- Managing & reconciling vendor statements and updating cash flow.
- Prepare withholding tax return forms: PND1, 2, 3, 53.
- Handling various other related tasks as assigned.
- Aged not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - GPA>2.50.
- At least 3 years of experience in the accounting field.
- Experience in accounting software (Express).
- Experience in the automotive industry will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Thai rules and regulations related to taxes and finance regulations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.