- Leading the team and updating the stakeholders and CTO periodically.
- Communicating between technical and business teams.
- Understanding and effectively translating the end user requirements to teams.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Effectively communicating and establishing solutions to problems with the appropriate technology.
- Thai national.
- Degree holder in the field of Information Technology.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst or from similar roles.
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management or team management working with in-house, outsourced, or with vendors teams.
- A holder of PMP certification is preferred.
- Great communication skills in both English and Thai (written and verbal).