The HR & GA Manager will report directly to the Japanese Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Establishing system and procedure to meet local legal requirement.
- Managing & controlling overall HR & Admin daily operations, which includes Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Employee Relations Management, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits Management, Counseling, Employee Conduct and Disciplinary Management as well as general.
- Monitoring and advising management on company’s welfares to ensure that will be competitive in the market.
- Aligning the business objectives with the manpower planning process and working out appropriate strategies for recruitment, training and development.
- Providing guidance and advice to line managers and staff on all related human resources matters / employee relations issues; e.g. organizational structure, career guidance, development plan, recruitment, manpower planning.
- Liaising with government and statutory department.
- Supporting and controlling all aspects of HR & Administrative activities to achieve company's objectives.
- Supporting site director to achieve operation excellence.
- Thai nationality only.
- Male / Female, age 40 – 47 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management or any related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in overall Human Resources & Admin jobs, which includes minimum 5 years in management roles in manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of Thai Labor Protection Law, Revenue Acts, Social Security in terms of HR.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with Managerial and motivational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and able to work with all levels in the organization.
- Good command of English for both of written & spoken and computer literacy.
- Able to communicate in Japanese would be advantage.
REFERENCE CODE: HRM1301402