- Being responsible for Productivity, Quality, Machines and Process Capability Improvement.
- Collecting data record and analysis for all manufacturing process.
- Following up day-to-day improvement operation.
- Providing process specification / monitoring process parameter for all machineries.
- Generating, reviewing and updating process instruction and procedure document for all machineries.
- Creating & developing improvement and reporting timely & effectively.
- Analysing and resolving work problems, or assisting workers in solving work problems.
- Coordinating with supporting group to support production manufacturing.
- Coordinating the process development aspects of new products and production trials in line including reporting of trials.
- Conducting technical trainings.
- Supporting Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and TPM activities implementation.
- Following all company policies, e.g. Value and Ethics, Quality, EH&S and 5S.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Male, Age not over than 35 years.
- Bachelor's degree in Production/Industrial Engineer or equivalent.
- 5-7 years experience in Manufacturing / Process.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Possess dynamism, leadership and people skills good communication skills and resulted-oriented.
- Good command of English communication (Spoken and Written).
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma concept will be advantage.
- Proficient computer skills.