- Monitoring and correcting data in the SAP system and reconciling payroll.
- Conducting performance appraisal processes, ensuring completeness and compliance with performance management guidelines and the set timeline.
- Conducting analysis and implementing benefits programs to meet the organization’s objectives and to be competitive with the related market.
- Conducting analysis of, and monitoring labour costs and headcount goals.
- Managing and administrating Local, Regional and Global HR Systems, and establishing and maintaining an updated human resources information system, and, managing the use of this information and data.
- Seeking opportunities to enhance and / or improve current HR systems.
- Summarising weekly and monthly reports concerned with headcount and compensation.
- Thai nationality. Bachelor degree or higher in HRM, Economics or related.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in compensation and benefits and knowledge of C&B processes and labour laws.
- Experience in using SAP.
- Excellent computer skills (advanced Excel skills are essential).
- Good command of English.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- A positive attitude, energetic, well organized and detail oriented.