- Managing and controlling all maintenance and installation activities including normal maintenance scheduling and preventive maintenance.
- Monitoring and controlling quality of spare part from supplier selection process, quality inspection and inventory management.
- Monitoring maintenance record and report.
- Planning and controlling maintenance cost to achieve the lowest maintenance sustainable cost.
- Defining problem and propose solutions to improve reliability of equipment and machinery.
- Leading for safety standard and complying with OH&S and environment regulations to minimize risk in all maintenance activities.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related fields.
- Having a minimum of 7 years experience in maintenance system with minimum 5 years direct experience in quarry or mining operations.
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Plant operations and Maintenance.
- Knowledge of OH&S issues in quarry working environment.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, time management skills.