- Managing renovation of luxury hotel and office buildings.
- Coordinating with consultants, vendors, and related department to ensure all features of the project arrangement.
- Supervising the project process from planning to handover.
- Controlling and reporting the project cost.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Civil, Architecture or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project or Construction Management.
- Fluent in English skill.
- Computer literate of Microsoft, AutoCAD, and MS PROJECT.