- Managing the Actuary department, consisting of the Pricing and Valuation teams.
- Being responsible for actuary service coordination.
- Ensuring accurate pricing analysis for major products, including both motor and non-motor.
- Being responsible for capital management planning & RBC calculations.
- Supporting the risk management function.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in actuary.
- At least 5 years of experience at managerial level.
- Knowledge in IFRS4, IFRS9, and IFRS17.
- Team management exposure.
- Good knowledge in MS Office.
- Able to communicate in English, both speaking and writing.