Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.
- Strictly following procurement processes.
- Being responsible for supplier selection, supplier qualification, supplier management, contract signing, supplier performance evaluation, supplier resource assurance, and supplier relationship management.
- Collaborating with requesting departments.
- Guiding requestors to correctly follow the procurement process.
- Fresh Graduates or graduate within 1 year.
- Fluent Chinese and English reading and speaking ability can be used as a working language.
- Strong target result-oriented, willing to dedicate to work, proactive engagement.
- Eager to learn and has a learning-by-doing attitude.
- Supplier sourcing experience is preferred.