- Liaising with hotels, contractors and clients to ensure smooth coordination of work for an individual event.
- Preparing event document; Issuing delivery order (equipment list) for an event.
- Solving problems immediately and being responsible for mistakes or problem during the event.
- Planning the budget and controlling event costing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Event Management or related field.
- Candidates are required to be able to speak the English Language.
- With working experience in the same industry will be a plus.
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas.
- Must be flexible and able to work long hours.
- Must have a sense of responsibility.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have a high level of tolerance and patience.