- Ensuring the availability and specification requirements of productive equipment and tooling.
- Accomplishing corrective maintenance whilst searching for alternatives to release the production equipment/tooling, in the minimal possible time.
- Conducting various activities relating to preventive maintenance, respecting the periods of release of the equipment.
- Indicating the necessity for spare parts, searching, supplying and specifying the materials to purchase, and taking responsibility for maintenance and spare parts management.
- Being involved in maintenance planning and schedule definition, and ensuring its deployment.
- Ensuring equipment meets all related the safety standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- Working experience in maintenance/machinery service or engineering service especially in the areas of PLC & electrical control, with knowledge of automation and hydraulic and pneumatic machinery.
- Proficient in MS Office and similar computer packages.
- Good command of the English language.
Our client offers a benefits package including a housing allowance, provident fund, transportation allowance, a fixed bonus and a five-day working week.