- Planning and controlling completeness, accuracy and timeliness of manufacturing cost for monthly closing and report.
- Determining, reviewing and updating the standard costs of products (raw material, labour and overheads).
- Managing cost control and cost accounting operations to ensure proper control and compliance with company policy and international standards.
- Monitoring actual costs by preparing variance analysis between actual and standard costs and recommending areas of potential improvement.
- Preparing and managing manufacturing cost reports; selling cost, product cost, operation meeting, scrap report, material variance analysis, tray analysis, inventory ageing, spending report, and inventory provision.
- Providing information to support operation on cost-saving project and improvement project i.e. value engineering, machine utilization, and cost centre spending.
- Coordinating with sales and management team on cost model for pricing quotation and strategy.
- Collaborating with various department to support/supervise for control, production and inventory management, costs and variances, and cost analysis.
- Supporting the costing team in the development/improvement for standard cost, control system and data analysis.
- Developing metrics and tracking system for major cost drivers.
- Establishing and maintaining policies and procedures for all cost accounting activities.
- Working on ad-hoc projects/analysis.