- Being responsible for managing and controlling tasks in accounting functions.
- Being able to conduct month-end closing and year-end closing in Oracle system.
- Completing for all reports for the CFO and group in monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Supervising the team of AR, AP, GL, FA, and Tax.
- Handling tax locally and Internationally.
- Being responsible for Tax and understanding the Tax bidding in Thailand and overseas.
- Assisting the Chief Financial Controller to prepare and support information needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or having Master's Degree is preferable.
- Minimum 10 years of accounting experiences in Thai Tax / International Tax.
- Have experience working with an International Company.
- Have experience in using an ERP system, Oracle is a plus.
- Good command of English.
- Supervisory skills, team leader, ability to meet the deadline and detail-oriented.
- Have accuracy, adapts to changes and service-minded.
- CPA will be advanced.