- Assisting the Executive Advisor to manage financial opportunities including merger and acquisition, fund raising, lending, restructuring and other financial advisory works.
- Conducting financial modeling, projection and valuation analysis.
- Coordinating with investors and involving parties to successfully deliver the tasks of the projects.
- Organizing activities and documents to support investor relations’ tasks; such as annual report, analyst meeting, annual general meeting, shareholder analysis, offering circular, offering memorandum and related documents, etc.
- Preparing information related to the company’s operation as well as financial performance in IR materials; such as presentation, investor note, fact sheet to communicate with shareholders and related investors.
- Providing financial analysis reports for investment transactions and road show presentations for investors.
- Managing investment transactions to raise funds in capital markets on investment products, including bond, debentures, capital restructuring, merger and acquisition, etc.
- Providing information to the company’s Top Management and Board of Director involving stock performance, peer comparison, market perception in regarded to the company and industry.
- Male or Female, Age not older than 50 years.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics.
- FA license from SEC is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 - 7 years’ experience in Investment Banking, especially in capital market for the transaction of financial advisory, merger and acquisition, takeover, restructuring and public offering.
- Able to execute various IB transactions from the beginning to completion, such as debt and equity IPOs, property fund, equity-linked instruments.
- Strong knowledge of SEC/SET rules and regulations.
- Good analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Good computer literacy.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Strong presentation and financial analytical skills.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure & hardworking.