- Driving regional performance achievements through the effective management of Area Supervisors and PCs.
- Managing & controlling the performance.
- Monitoring achievements on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Increasing and maintain brand awareness to counter other brands.
- Studying, analysing, and provide business strategies in regional markets to maintain and increase profit.
- Managing associated targets and the achievement of targets.
- Supporting partners’ area sales representatives: building and maintaining good relationships with partners and store managers.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in any field.
- Aged not over 35 years old.
- Experience of 3 years in key account, channel management.
- Fair command of English.
- Ability to travel upcountry.