- Assisting the Company Secretary with organizing BOD's and Excom meetings, and gathering agendas from all departments to propose to the BOD and Excom.
- Preparing corporate information disclosures (annual report and Form 56-1) and related filing in accordance with the SET and Listed Companies act requirements.
- Handle all corporate document for SET, SEC and other government departments when required.
- Coordinating with outsourced legal in preparing for corporate filing and documentation for governing authorities to ensure compliance with all related laws and regulations.
- Coordinating with outsourced legal in preparing for trademark and patent registrations.
- Managing corporate legal documents, business licenses, agreements/contracts and certificates.
- Performing various other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- 2-5 years working experience as an Assistant Company Secretary or a related role in a listed company is preferred.
- Possess basic knowledge of Listed Companies & Stock Exchange Acts.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills, well-organized, and the ability to multi-task.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Possess a “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, and a strong determination & commitment to deliver results.
- Annual leave: 7 days.
- Health insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Yearly bonus (based on performance and company profit).