- Implementing, enforcing, and maintaining appropriate systems, policies, procedures, and practices to drive PDPA compliance.
- Being the principal point of contact for data subjects regarding personal data processing and the rights under PDPA – 40%.
- Supporting relevant stakeholders to make the best use of personal data to help drive business growth with the appropriate balance between legal compliance and business needs – 10%.
- Giving advice on the safeguarding of organizational personal data record management.
- Managing and monitoring assurance program and related audit, and document PDPA compliance.
- Keeping the company informed of any potential risk and incident with an appropriate action plan – 10%.
- Partnering with Legal Manager or work individually as Legal Counsel to support a variety of legal activities in accordance with the established standards of the legal profession to protect the organization’s reputation and business interests and help ensure it complies with all relevant laws and regulations – 40%.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Legal and/or compliance in audit firms, law firms, or multi-national organizations, and at minimum 3 years in a management role.
- Experienced in structuring and managing work project which requires collaboration with stakeholders from different backgrounds.
- Experienced in developing and conducting interactive training or workshop.
- Experienced in managing legal incidents and violations.
- Have a working understanding of IT, digital system, and knowledge of data privacy regulations and practices would be of added value.