- Monitoring servers and fixing any problems that may occur.
- Automating routine tasks with own scripts and open-source tools.
- Solving production problems and participating in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Coordinating with the US team on specific cases (sometimes).
- Participating in catch-up meetings/calls with the US team at least once a week.
- Taking care of all servers and infrastructure.
- Thai national, 28 years old and above.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a Database Administrator.
- A minimum 2-3 years of DevOPS administration experience.
- Expertise in a Linux/Unix environment as a power user and administrator. Comfortable with LAMP stack.
- Experience in scripting / automating management / monitoring of Linux servers with Puppet, PERL, Ganglia, Nagios or similar tools.
- Coding skill in scripting or programming languages such as Shell scripts, Python, Java, PERL, C# is a big plus.
- Willing to do on-call duty (as needed) as per rotation schedule.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Strong analytic and good teamwork skills.