- Preparing and verifying month-end account closing and financial reporting for clients from various industries.
- Ensuring that all accounting transactions are recorded properly.
- Preparing invoices and related documents, and setting up transfers and transactions via the Internet banking system.
- Preparing and managing fixed asset registrations.
- Reviewing sales VAT reports and purchase VAT reports for monthly VAT filing to the Revenue Department.
- Preparing and reviewing withholding tax forms (PND 3, 53, 54) and VAT offshore forms for filing to the Revenue Department.
- Reviewing job assignments prepared by junior officers.
- Preparing various documents for supporting the auditors when they audit the annual financial statements.
- Providing advice to clients about accounting information, tax regulations, and administration.
- Preparing the financial report, management report and budgeting under a tight deadline.
- Being the team lead to inventory checking and Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Age over 33 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting consultancy or an auditing firm field.
- Computer literate and ability to use MS Office.
- Having experience in Accounting Software (ZERO) is an advantage.
- Having experience in the CPA, Tax Auditor, or other international accounting qualification will be an advantage
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of the Thai Revenue Code.