- Leading the homepages of the company.
- Being responsible for homepage curation (stories, images and headlines) in collaboration with brand editors.
- Being responsible for real-time traffic analysis.
- Maintaining constant contact with editors to maintain audience engagement and discuss analytics, QC editorial lineups including headlines, angles and images.
- Working with brand editors on editorial strategy and branding consistency.
- Prior experience in writing digital content, content growth and leading teams.
- At least 5-years experience working in digital media.
- Working knowledge of optimizing articles for channels like Google, Social Media and Websites.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Deep knowledge with analytics tools, especially GA.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Strong Thai and English editorial skills.