- Determining the threat level rating for the plant.
- Designing, developing and managing the implementation of systems, procedures and proper team size according to threat level rating the local legal requirements and the company standards.
- Ensuring, in cooperation and with the support of the Regional Security Office, that the Security Services are managed and delivered according to the existing Service Level Agreement.
- Managing all security systems and verifying efficiency of fire prevention measures at the plant.
- Ensuring the Legal and Corporate Compliance (Fire, Security) as well as ISO 9001 and TUV certification and C-TPAT.
- Managing and budgeting all contracts related to Security and Fire Scope.
- Proposing sustainable Security and Fire Risk Reduction Strategies.
- Being responsible for the protection of all company assets and personnel, including staff at work, expatriates, buildings, infrastructure and utilities to enable the production at Plant
- Being responsible for documentation of Security incidents and performing investigation also with the support and in coordination with the Regional Security Office.
- Liaising with Law Enforcement, Security and Fire Prevention Agencies.
- Developing and delivering training to associates and partners.
- Supporting and managing the organizational aspects of the local crisis management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field with Security Risk Management preferred.
- At least 8 years of working experience in industry-standard qualification or relevant on-the-job experience will also be considered.
- Good communication skills and proven ability to positively influence internal/external stakeholders regarding the necessity for security recommendations and requirements.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and guidelines.
- Demonstrable project management experience or involvement in large-scale security-related projects or operations.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and demonstrates initiative to achieve departmental goals.
- Has a good team interaction skills.
- Has high integrity and compliance with policy and procedure.
- Sensibility to deal with other cultures, partners and governmental authorities.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
REFERENCE CODE: SS1091401