- Preparing reports and analysis associated with total manufacturing costs.
- Analyzing what drives manufacturing cost deviations from a consolidation perspective.
- Performing cost analysis for the glass factory.
- Assisting the Cost Lead with month-end closing.
- Assisting the Cost Lead with the preparation of budgets.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or a related field.
- 7+ years of cost accounting experience.
- Must have a strong cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; a sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience with SAP will be an advantage.
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on the development and analysis of cost standards.
- Excise tax knowledge and experience will be an advantage.
- Computer literate, strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented, fast-learning, and committed to meet deadlines.