- Standardising policy relating to budget setting for every section.
- Reviewing the correctness & reasonableness of budget requests from each section.
- Setting budgets for certain expenses based on condition in each period.
- Setting the standards for each category in the P&L (sales, freight, royalty, gross profit & other exp.).
- Analysing the reasonableness of overall budgets when preparing for each period.
- Setting up standard production costs.
- Preparing budgets related to the P&L.
- Following up on actual results vs budget plan of every section, every month.
- Investigating any fluctuations of actual usage.
- Monitoring any unusual items and items which tends to be over-used.
- Providing notice to the Section Manager to utilise important budget spend (not to be early nor late).
- Conducting discussions with the Section Manager regarding budget controls.
- Summarising actual costs vs standard costs.
- Investigating any fluctuations associated with std cost vs act cost.
- Checking and following up on cost down plans with related sections.
- Calculating monthly actual f-cost and investigating any significant fluctuation.
- Summarising the total amount of investment and estimating all related expenses.
- Estimating returns (sales, profit/loss) from investments.
- Estimating all cash flow generated from investments.
- Summarising actual P&L vs budget, and pointing out any significant fluctuations, and investigating the reason.
- Analysing main controllable and uncontrollable factors which affect actual operations.
- Creating action plans to recover unsuccessful targets in the P&L.
- Preparing summary reports for top management.
- Summarising main points of action plans from all sections.
- Following up on monthly progress and reports from all sections, and summarising the results for submission during management meetings.
- Following up on recovery plans and providing advice as necessary.
- Checking and updating the authorization matrix of the company.
- Controlling all sections to work in accordance with the authorization matrix.
- Announcing new internal control rules and controls.
- Male, aged between 38-45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in budget management & analysis, and reporting in an international manufacturing firm.
- At least 5 years of experience at managerial level, and in an audit field.
- Basic knowledge of local & international tax systems, including; corporate tax, personal tax, withholding tax, import & export tax, and VAT.
- Good command of written and spoken English, and Japanese will be an advantage.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel & MS Access will be an advantage.
- Experience in SAP, ERP operating, BOI, JTEPA, FTA, and tax & customs analysis.
- Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills, result-oriented, and time management skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including a meal allowance, transportation allowance, group life and health insurance, a provident fund, and an attractive annual bonus.
Reference Code: CM1201301