- Planning and managing Government Affairs strategies to support and align with the business directions.
- Being responsible for analyzing the business environment including Government policy.
- Building and managing a good relationship with the stakeholder and Government Departments.
- Monitoring and analyzing issues, actions, and proposals governments which affects the company and industry and providing consultation to divisional leadership teams.
- Representing the company through negotiation and discussion with the Government sector regarding environmental risks and opportunities, sustainable development programs and community relations approach to support business directions of the company.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Age 38-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 7 years of Government Relations or External Affairs experience.
- Has experience in developing a complex organization’s Government strategy is required.
- Has very good communication skills in English.