- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or services.
- Answering questions about products or the company.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements, and arranging appointments with successful conversions.
- Directing prospects to the Field Sales team when needed.
- Entering and updating customer information in the database.
- Taking and processing orders in an accurate manner.
- Handling grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
- Going the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and to facilitate future sales.
- Keeping records of calls and sales, and noting useful information.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- Aged not over 28 years.
- Proven experience as a Telesales Representative or other Sales/Customer Service roles.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas, preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Good command of English (writing and speaking).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.