The Electrical Test Engineer (test and development) will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will assist with the following key functions:
- Interacting with internal customers to define, design, document, analyze, and develop automated test solutions.
- Interpreting test results for silicon to debug, device characterization and new product introductions.
- Developing and releasing cost-effective test solutions into high volume production.
- Analyzing device test performance and generating test limit guard-bands in support of six sigma standards.
- Driving test failure analysis to completion.
- Generating all test solution documentation for manufacturing release.
- Providing training to product testing staff.
- Ensuring all products meet quality and customer performance standards through automated test equipment methods.
- Identifying functional product problems and suggesting resolutions.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the reliability process.
- Analyzing test cases for research and development of future products.
- Applying at minimum, an understanding of standard concepts of circuit analysis and basic electronic measurement techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or higher.
- At least 2 years of working experience from the Electrical industry is an advantage.
- Good basic knowledge of Test Engineering Practices and Procedures.
- Demonstrating the ability to work independently.
- Hands-on and detailed work-oriented.
- Good command of English communication and presentations.
Our client offers a benefits package including, transportation allowance, group life and health insurance, a provident fund and an attractive annual bonus.
Reference Code: ETE1000312