- Preparing payment vouchers, issuing cheques and payment to vendors.
- Preparing certificates of withholding taxes.
- Preparing monthly taxation report; input tax (PP30) and withholding taxes (PND 3 & 53).
- Performing account payable, general ledger & accrual expenses.
- Reconciling supporting details of G/L.
- Preparing all bank reconciliation.
- Preparing receipt vouchers, journal vouchers and adjustment vouchers.
- Being responsible for data input into the accounting system.
- Being the petty cash custodian.
- Preparing details to support the auditor.
- Performing other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or above.
- 5 – 7 years of accounting experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to use ERP and Microsoft Dynamic (AX).