General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for network commissioning projects.
- Being responsible for secondary level technical support and providing technical instructions to front end engineers.
- Providing training to customers and front engineers.
- Tracking and solving all technical issues promptly, providing technical support and suggestion, and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Being responsible for POC IP products.
- Thai nationality only.
- Male, not over 30 years old.
- Has knowledge of TCP/IP networking such as WLAN, MPLS, switch, router and network security.
- Bachelor's Degree majoring in Telecom Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field of study.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in network implementation, operation, and network design.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to work under pressure and to travel among country and upcountry.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Having an energetic personality, service mind, and ability to work independently
- CCNA/HCNA, CCNP/HCNP, CCIE/HCIE project experience, preferably have POC experience is better.