The company is providing an IT service in Southeast Asia who specializes in the banking industry.
As the IT Project Manager (Banking), you will be responsible for payment projects related to banks with strong communications skills and management skills.
As the IT Project Manager (Banking) you will have the following:
- Ability to manage and initiate projects related to banks.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in project management.
- Strong ability to lead and inspire the team and ability to communicate a clear strategy to clients and business team.
- Excellent understanding of the projects for bank companies or E-payment.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Good command of English.
This is a fulfilling and challenging opportunity with a large IT service company, with a very strong market presence here in Thailand.
If you are an IT Project Manager looking to take your career to the next level, then this is the role for you.