- Designing and implementing development plans that comply with the business objectives (real estate, investment).
- Developing and implementing the company’s HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures. Providing leadership.
- Overseeing a full scope of HR activities, including recruitment, training, salary, performance management systems, welfare, employee relations, organization effectiveness and people development. And, defining onboarding procedures in alignment with the company’s culture.
- Overseeing recruitment activities to increase the quality of manpower and to meet the company requirements. Managing the recruitment process for local hires.
- Managing and identifying critical personnel training needs across the company, designing the annual training calendar, supervising its execution, and monitoring the training effectiveness.
- Working closely with Performance Evaluation to improve all employees.
- Analyzing wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plans.
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Good command of Chinese.
- Aged 28-35. Proven work experience in HR management in the real estate or investment industry of at least 5 years.
- Ability to ensure that policies comply with labour laws, federal, and state laws.
- A critical thinker with problem-solving skills, and great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Stress management skills and a positive attitude.