- Assisting in planning and implementation of safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Advising the Safety and Environment Director with regards to safety compliance concerns and preventative actions.
- Planning, setting up, conducting and implementing training of employees for worksite safety practices.
- Maintaining safety files and records.
- Performing safety surveys and inspections, preparing written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and following up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Conducting a post-accident investigation and preparing a report identifying possible accident cause and hazard for use by company personnel and senior management.
- Assisting in the development, evaluation and upgrading of safety programs.
- Assisting and maintaining environmental reports.
- Being responsible for any other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety or any related field.
- Certificate in Safety Management is compulsory.
- At least 10 years of working experience in safety and over 3 years in managerial level.
- Experience in Fabrication, Steel, and Construction will be an advantage.
- Ability to maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by management.
- Ability and willingness to work such weekends and holidays as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- Computer literacy and good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Has a good attitude, pro-active, problem-solving and communication skills.
Reference code SM1092211