- Being responsible for overall promotion, partnership, sponsorship and marketing campaign for the Direct Sales Team.
- Initiating, improving, and developing direct sales & marketing promotional campaign in order to increase sales revenue and motivate sales teams to hit the highest level of the sales target.
- Being able to come up with a new idea for sales promotional & incentive strategy.
- Analysing data & sales revenue and developing a strategic plan as well as the financial P&L of each campaign.
- Cooperating and dealing with vendors, suppliers, and sponsors.
- Managing and overseeing team performance (managing 3-4 staffs in a team).
- Directly reporting to the Head of Direct Sales.
- Male / Female, Thai national, aged 28-35 years with pleasing personality.
- Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business Administration and related field.
- Must be experienced in the roles of sales promotion, co-promotion, co-partner from retail business, direct sales, MLM, FMCG, and related roles.
- Must have initiative and be very creative with good analytical and logical mindset.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, numerous & communication skills are essential.
- Possess a “Can-Do” attitude and commercial mindset.
- Good English communication skills.