- Ensuring that all customer's transaction are recorded and completed by the end of each month.
- Ensuring invoice accuracy to avoid payment delays.
- Handling customer issues quickly, effectively, and maintaining customer satisfaction level.
- Working with other CS, Operations, CRM, KA and Sales Team members on matters pertaining to pooling activities.
- Delivering services to meet customer demand by booking process.
- Providing daily and monthly reports to customers or internal team.
- Participating and supporting other departments when required on customer-related matters.
- Providing internal training and a clear understanding of the business process related to customers and internal process around transaction processing to the team members.
- Being responsible for other assignment and appointment from Assistant Manager, Customer Services in Thailand.
- Thai, female, aged between 23-32 years old.
- Has a Bachelor's Degree.
- Over 2 years of experience as Sales Coordinator and/or in Customer Service.
- Good command of English and computer literate.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Can work well both independently and as a part of a team.