- Leading as Head of Legal in managing legal activities in the company to support and align with the business directions especially in land and property management areas.
- Ensuring compliance with planning approvals (e.g. EIA, building permits, condominium registrations, hotel licenses, etc.) including obtaining/renewals for all development projects on a timely basis.
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents (e.g. Sale & Purchase, Lease, Rentals, Supplemental Agreements, Side Letters and other relevant legal notices) for issuance to buyers in property development projects.
- Liaising with buyers and/or their legal representatives on legal documents in property development projects to ensure timely execution.
- Overseeing all legal aspects relating to the group’s extensive land ownership including subdivisions, upgrades, registration and transfers of ownership/leasehold rights, taxes, etc.
- Overseeing registration of ownership and lease rights on a timely basis for property development projects sold.
- Giving accurate and timely counsel to senior executives in various legal matters (e.g. labour law, contracts, commercial law, permits and licenses, etc.).
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws for the group’s business operations including obtaining/renewing permits and licenses on a timely basis.
- Overseeing litigation matters to ensure the group’s interests and rights are protected/defended.
- Liaising with Government offices, other competent authorities, legal advisers and consultants.
- Thai national with at least a Bachelor's Degree in Laws.
- At least 10 years of direct experience in legal function with direct experience in real estate or property business.
- Very good English ability with experience in drafting contracts in English.
- Experience in managing a team of legal subordinates will be a plus.
- Able to be based in Phuket.